Practice AreaReal Estate, Construction Law, Consumer Law, Personal Injury, Corporate Law
Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business MBA, Economics 1991 – 1993
Georgia State University College of Law JD, Tax, Real Property 1991 – 1993
The University of Georgia BS, AgEcon 1986 – 1990
Phone: (404) 794-7000
Grady RobertsAttorney, Founder, and Manager
Grady Roberts began his legal career as an associate at Robinson and Dixon, PC before founding his own practice in 1995. In 2008, he also founded Metropolitan Real Estate Consulting, combining his expertise in law and business to assist others in the field. Since then, Roberts Law, LLC has become amongst Georgia's leaders in foreclosure prevention and loan workouts.
With nearly twenty years of expience in the legal profession, Grady Roberts has gained the knowledge and reputation not only by helping his clients, but in providing strategic consultation to litigation attorneys, and represent builders and consumers on property settlements.
- "Grady Roberts is an experienced construction law attorney. He has been a residential home builder and from that prospective understands the needs and stresses of the contractor. He has the ability to get right to the heart of the matter and gives his client realistic options which if taken resolve matters reasonably quickly and cost effectively." - Dennis McConnell - Life Director at Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
- "I have had the pleasure of knowing and working directly with Grady on an almost daily basis since 1997. His vast knowledge and expertise in all areas of real estate is unparalleled. As a realtor Grady was referred to me through another lawyer/developer client and from the beginning I have had only the utmost respect for Grady and have sought out his insight on many topics other than real estate. I consider Grady to be one of my dearest and loyalist friends and business associates." - Lee Ann Saxton - REALTOR at Keller Williams Realty Buckhead
- Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business MBA, Economics 1991 – 1993
- Georgia State University College of Law JD, Tax, Real Property 1991 – 1993
- The University of Georgia BS, AgEcon 1986 – 1990
- Kappa Alpha Psi Achievement Award